Hi to everybody,

let me begin saying that I'm new in sipXecs so I'm sorry if something is
not clear in my question or scenario-explanation.
My current objective is to retrieve cdr's information about different call
types (e.g. transferred, forwarded ..) and perform  some manipulation on
these (working on sipXecs release-4.4).

Analyzing trace of forwarded calls I noticed that if the forwarding target
is external, there is no record in cse logging this forwarding handle and
showing the external called.
Furthermore when the call is forwarded, a CANCEL is sent to the user to be
forwarded and the call passes trough sipXbridge.
At this point a new call starts from sipXbridge to target external number;
the sipXbridge seems to talk with internal calling number using the old
internal as contact (the one CANCELLED) and talks with external number
using the original calling number.

My questions are:
- Is this a correct behaviour?
- why in the cse (and cdr) there is no trace of the external called contact?

Thank you in advance to all.