> It is very possible the one created 14 months ago has some custom user
> settings in it from the menu/interface of the phone. these override
> the generated config. Wipe the phone to defualts (i.e., 4,6,8,* at
> bootup with larger polcyoms, try again).

I erased the polycom 650 to default, using every entry under "reset to
defaults", even formatted the filesystem. But the problem remains the same.
On the same (!) polycom phone the extension "222" sends a busy on DND or if
the line is in use while the extension "219" doesn't.

There must be a difference but I can't see it.

--
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de