On 2/9/2012 10:27 AM, Tommy Laino wrote:

I am going to be deploying my first SipX after much work and testing on my lab system. Just curious what most of the experts are using for servers on their deployments.

I am going to have a very simple setup to start. 20 local sets and 2 remote users using NAT and SIP trunking from the cable company.

Very please with one of last servers we made. We were looking for low power high performance. At the time we couldn't find a board over 4G that is fanless. This system is rated at 200W.