On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Michael Picher <mpic...@ezuce.com> wrote:
> try re-running the whole setup i guess with one nic.  this will wipe your
> system!

Have to agree here, error in log you sent wasn't conclusive of anything.

The ACD in sipXecs works for many people, but definitely has had it's
fair share of issues, hence the introduction of OpenACD in 4.6.  Plan
is to continue to leave ACD in 4.6 until people have have a chance to
use the OpenACD.

> Hope to see you at the sipX CoLab! http://www.sipfoundry.org/sipx-colab
> A gathering for - open source users, eZuce customers & eZuce partners
> Get the inside track on 4.6 and a glimpse at the future of sipXecs!

Mike, you can change your signature, unless no one invited me to the
after-party for the cool kids.