The topology is as follows.

1. The sipx server has public ip address in /29 network.  It is behind
transparent mode firewall.  The nat traversal is checked.  In the
server NAT configuration, I specified this server ip address.
2. The phones (snom 370) are on a lan.  The network traffic to and
from sipx server server are routed. This lan is included in sipx
networks.  Hence, it is nonat.

The local calls work fine and sip trunk calls work fine.  I just found
out the remote workers are not working.

I am not sure if this configuration works with sipx.  If it does, I
will send you the trace.

Thanks again