Sorry, I meant this for list.

Kumaran, FYI: no need to CC developers, we all get emails from mailing list.

Also, logs were helpful, I should have fix for that page error in next build.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [sipx-dev] 4.6 Testing
To: Kumaran <thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com>

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Kumaran
<thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com> wrote:

> Is any facing these kind of issues in your setup?
> Wrt-1
>   Whether its a intended behavior or issue in the build because I can't
> enable all the roles at a time...

I feel like I've already explained this very clearly. Only take-away
for me is to make page more clear roles are not mutually exclusive and
to obviously fix the services that are broken.

> Wrt-2
>    No idea..May be Acccode services..I think Cristi is familiar...

Yep, this is for engineering/user list to figure out.  No need for you
to worry about this yet.

> Wrt-3
>   What my point is "whenever I restart the services like mongodb or proxy or
> registrar(through command) then the respective services are not
> running...This should not happen because I'm not stopping it..I just
> restarting it...

ok. I'll see if i can reproduce.