OK, so whatever is brokering your connections from the remote users has to
be able to intercept and handle the MOH for you. I'm not sure if there is
actually a way to do this with AudioCodes gateways. It would have to be a
function of the traversal with the remote users to your network and
intercept that stream. With a device that is also doing the trunking (like
on an SBC) that isn't too difficult if it has that feature, it's usually
done on the trunking end. It would need to be supported in the UA (Bria) or
the Gateway (AudioCodes).

The MOH IETF draft is:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-service-example-09

This is what you would ask CounterPath (Or audiocodes) to support. It makes
more sense to have the support built into the UA though.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Robert Schroeder <
robert.schroe...@memberfirstmortgage.com> wrote:

> Tony,****
>
> ** **
>
> I currently have three PRI circuits connected to a AudioCodes Mediant 1000
> device for PSTN termination.****
>
> ** **
>
> All the users use the Bria Professional 3.3.2-65843 softphone.****
>
> ** **
>
> The conference rooms each use a Polycom SoundStation IP 6000. (MoH Works
> Great)****
>
> ** **
>
> The operator/receptionist uses the VOP softphone and has a backup Polycom
> SoundPoint IP 650. (MoH Works Great) (VOP – Plays a WAV file when calls are
> on hold)****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you for your response to my post,
>

> *Robert Schroeder*
> IT Manager
> Information Systems
> Member First Mortgage ****
>
> ** **
>

> ------------------------------
>
> NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any content within it are intended
> exclusively for the individual(s) or
>
> entities to which it is addressed. The message, together with any attachments
> and all other content, may contain
>
> confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
> print, save, copy, disclosure or distribution
>
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
> immediately advise the sender by reply email
> and delete all copies.

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!