Yes you can vpn from an android handset and use the built in sip account or
any other compatible applications to reach the phone system. Please no, the
features you would get with what ever applications you use 4 v o I p differ
from software providers.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net