On 3/26/2012 10:12 AM, W. E. W. Russell wrote:
All,

Hello, my name is William Russell and I have MAJOR issue with my sipXecs. Currently, my office completely out of phone service.

Over the weekend, I moved our office to a new IP scheme. I've been able to get everything back up and running with the exception of our phone system.

I have attached snapshot of the logs. I hope someone can help me out ASAP. I've been up all night trying to get this fixed, but I can't seem to get it to register. NONE of the phones register, so when you look at the logs you will see MANY 401 unauthorized from all the phones. This leads me to believe it is something in sipXecs or the related network elements that is causing this phone to not get authorized.

We are using Polycom VVX 1500 phones, sipXecs 4.4, on RHEL 5. All of the configuration tests pass with flying colors. I even see my SIP trunks registering with my ITSP, but I can't get my phones to register locally. I've been the through the sipregistrar.log file, but I didn't see any error or issues. In fact, it looks like it says that everything is VALID and should be authorized.

Any help - ANY new direction would be extremely helpful. I'm simply at a loss especially since it was working fine previously - a change in IP scheme shouldn't cause this problem if all the configuration tests passed. That indicates to me that the new IP addresses have taken hold well and the routing is operating correctly.

Thank you very much in advance!

What change did you make to the IP scheme?
Did you update the sip server with a new IP/subnet/gateway?
Is the SIP server your dhcp server?
Any vlans?
In the sipx web admin screen did you:

 * Update the server IP address under System|Servers|{your
   server}|Configure
 * Update Intranet Domains in System|Internet Calling
 * Send profiles to the server?
 * Send profiles to the phones?

--
Regards