Do you really want this external service sitting between whoever is
chatting and your xmpp server?

This is my issue with things like this and imo.im

I'm just sayin...

Thanks,
  Mike

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> The widget is tied to your meebo account. Which means the meebome account
> can aggregate MULTIPLE IM accounts/services (AOL, Google, Yahoo, Jabber,
> etc.) so you can chat with "whatever" you connect the meebome account to.
>
> We're talking basic IM services here, nothing is sipx specific.
>

> On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Robert Schroeder <
> robert.schroe...@memberfirstmortgage.com> wrote:
>
>> Niceā€¦****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> I have added the Jabber account for connection to the sipXecs server. I
>> am able to successfully get the meebo me to logon to the sipXecs server.
>> What is the method used to get the widget to work with the Jabber account?
>> ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Tony, thank you for your help. It is very much appreciated.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Rob****
>>
>> ** **

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810