This is dependent on the phone. For example, if you set the maximum number
of calls to 1 on a Polycom phone, then the phone will respond to an INVITE
that it is busy. At this point sipX will move to the next forwarding rule.

There is no specific option to set a busy-only forwarding rule however.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Stiles Watson <wat...@datatek-net.com>wrote:

> Our current system has the ability for any ext to set "Busy Call
> Handling." We use this in a very limited case. It is simply the
> forwarding of a call when the ext is busy. Does this exist in sipX? It
> is not a hunt group per say because if there is no answer it goes
> straight to v-mail and is not forwarded.
>
> Stiles

Josh Patten
eZuce
Solutions Architect