It is on the tracker. I think the GUI needs to be adjusted to allow it. I
also know 4.6 has major cert rework, maybe it can be posted to the dev list
whether it is being addressed in 4.6 or not.

http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-9390

All of the above (intermediate and changing the script to 2048 bits is on
the mailing list. It should be on the wiki AND in the JIRA though.

It's not like its someones secret sauce or anything.

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net