On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in joining a google hangout this friday to
> talk about sipxecs?  In the spirit of a hangout out, no one is really
> going drive the hangout, but it might be useful to prepare some topics
> and some of us will be prepared to show some things we're working on
>
>  http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1fbcb9&t=1fbcb9.40
>
> My G+ account is under
>
>  https://plus.google.com/109516887366518833202
>
> I was also thinking it might be good to also hangout tomorrow
> (Thursday) also at 10 AM EDT just as a dry run to work out any kinks.

Ok, we learned some valuable things on the test run.
- Public hangouts are really unusable unless want to hear lot's of
random noise.
- Somewhere, there's a feed to the masses of public hangouts so folks
joined who didn't know anything about sipxecs.
- How to broadcast live
- How to record

Here's how we're going to proceed tomorrow.
1.) Anyone in my circles will be able to join the hangout.  Just view
my G+ page and you should be able to see a button to join my hangout.
2.) If you want to just view the stream (until you get invited or
otherwise) my G+ page should have link to publicly available live
stream.  (I cannot post the link to the stream until the broadcast is
started but it will be on my G+ page.)
3.) Biggest challenge for folks is connecting in G+. Some people find
my G+ account under ezuce, I don't use that one.

So again, my G+ page is the place to see everything
  https://plus.google.com/u/0/109516887366518833202

Please everyone, please update moderator page
 http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1fbcb9&t=1fbcb9.40
We need a list of things to cover and I'd like to get an idea of what
folks are interested in.