Yea, this isn't pretty…

Backup…   export…

Build fresh with proper domain.

Add in your gateways, dial plan entries, user groups, phone groups, settings
for all of your features & services, then import your users (resetting all of
their PINs to some known value…  or search the wiki for how to decrypt their
PIN).

Or…  wait for 4.6, upgrade your existing and then change the domain name in 4.6.

Mike