Hello Experts,

I wonder if there's a way to set the IM status to busy or away if someone
is on the phone.

Today I configured the IM feature in sipXecs and start playing with that. I
can see that a phone is ringging or that someone is one the phone with
pidgin in the extended status information. But I think it would be much
easier to see that someone is on the phone if the status "busy" or
something else is used.

I tried to changed the message "On the phone" to something else and
restarted the phone and IM server but the message remains "On the phone".
What system needs to be restarted to get the setting change active?

--
 Claas Hilbrecht
 http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de