Elwin,

Technically a phone is always logged in, so I'm not sure what you're really
asking for.

I've had pretty good luck with newest versions of Bria so make sure you are
on that.

If you want to see if somebody is at their computer / logged in, that's
what IM is for.  Try those workgroup settings along with using Pidgin or
Spark on the workstation.  If Bria crashes, complain to Counterpath.

Or, give Jitsi a whirl...

Mike

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:00 AM,  <pscheep...@epo.org> wrote:
> > Welcome to the world of Counterpath.
> > Bria is a product that has (almost) everything you could wish for,
> > but the more advanced features don't work reliable enough
> > and aren't documented properly (a lot of trail and error).
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > Elwin Formsma <e.form...@telecats.nl> wrote on 29-05-2012 11:53:10:
> >

> >> Hello Michael,
> >>
> >> Ive done some testing with the workgroup panel. Unfortunately it
> >> does not give the results i was hoping for.
> >>
> >> When i have only 2 or 3 persons in the RLS, the do show up in the
> >> panel. It however does not show me if someone is logged in or out.
> >> All persons have a green phone icon. It does show me when someone isin a
> >> call.
> >>
> >> When i add more persons to my RLS, Bria keeps crashing when i
> >> startup the workgroup panel…
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Elwin
> >>
> >> Op 21 mei 2012, om 18:04 heeft Michael Picher het volgende geschreven:
> >>
> >> Version 3.1.2 for pc it is under presence tab...  See workup under
> >> there.  I don't think it exists on mac our linux versions yet.
> >> On May 21, 2012 11:13 AM, "Elwin Formsma" <e.form...@telecats.nl>
> wrote:
> >> Mmm thanks for your replies.
> >>
> >> So Paul, your saying i can only view presence status via the
> >> Workgroup panel? I hoped to add the presence to my 'xmpp' contact in
> >> the contactlist. Or even a separate contact in the contactlist.
> >> Also, i havent seen it work in the contactpanel so far, mabye im
> >> doing something wrong.
> >>
> >> Ill keep trying and also send some questions to counterpath.
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Kind Regards,
> >> Met vriendelijke groet,
> >>

> >> Elwin Formsma
> >> Telecats BV
> >> -----
> >> Elwin Formsma | Telecats bv | KvK Enschede 06069106 | Tel:   053 488
> >> 99 44 | Fax: 053 488 99 10 | E-mail: e.form...@telecats.nl |
> >>
> >> Op 21 mei 2012, om 16:13 heeft Tony Graziano het volgende geschreven:
> >>
> >> Perhaps:  misspoke. It works but it does tend to stop working from
> >> time to time and anytime the user changes their own lists it tends
> >> to stop working as well. His does also change with every iteration
> >> from counterpath too.
> >> On May 21, 2012 8:02 AM, <pscheep...@epo.org> wrote:
> >> Bria can work with RLS based on "Workgroups".
> >> In Bria, under the SIP account in the Presence tab enter the ~~ rls
> >> string (sip:~~rl~C~<username>@<domain>) under "Workgroup address".
> >>
> >> In Bria's Main Menu select "View, Workgroup".
> >>
> >> Paul
> >>
> >> Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote on 21-05-2012 13
> :35:47:

> >> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
> >> Telephone: 434.984.8426
> >> sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net

> [...]

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810