Well .. sipXecs apparently does not implement PSTN locally or in other words,
sipXecs does not support using the local phone line, am I right?

So, one thing is clear I do not. I as a company I can not use the phone number
(eg: 03421234) that used before implementing sipXecs, then how I can implement
in my business sipXecs and still people continue communicating to it by:
03421234?

Can not? Do I have to implement an external PSTN?, That would mean another
phone number right? Do I have to spend money on a mandatory external PSTN?, I
am residing in Venezuela and I'm sure there is no local businesses or SIP Trunk
as SIPGate.com JustVOIP.com and if present, insurance is expensive.

Help me, I have many doubts about sipXecs ...

I think the only reason sipXecs not implement the local telephone line is
because they have to process it, and so does Asterisk, but then did not see fit
to change the phone number of the company because they want sipXecs.

Thank you very much for your responses. and sorry for my English.