I don't think he said there was no solution...  you just said you were a
noob and he was pointing out (as many noobs might not know) that 4.5.2 was
a dev version.

Looks like you tried to install this once already and you are trying to
install again.

I'd do as Kumaran suggested...  sipxecs-setup --reset

Mike

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Chris B. Ware <chrisbw...@yahoo.it> wrote:

> I know that it's a dev release (I've followed wiki to install it).
> Anyway I think it's useful, for developers also, to face installation
> problems, in order to create a more stable version.
>
> If you think there's no solution, I can try to downgrade to 4.4
>
>   ------------------------------

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810