I am having an issue where every now and then (some times once a day, some
times 5-6 times a day) we get calls that cut out at 24 sec.  The sip trace
shows that we get 200-OK from the carrier, then we send an ACK, then
receive 3-9 more 200-OK, after that the call dies.  The carrier says they
are not receiving the ACK.

Is there any way to tell sipXecs to resend the ACK to the following OK's?
We have a Comcast cable connection 20/5, we hardly even touch the bandwidth
thought.  The most calls at one time will be on average 2 the most we have
had was 4.

-Bryan Anderson

sipXecs (4.4.0- 2012-04-13EDT09:33:36 ip-10-72-10-163)