stop panicking. it means in your dial plan.auto attendant someone has
likely changed the default/working/holiday attendants.
Look at the greeting set tp play. it is all there in front of you. If you
have made changes, dont forget to restart services as prompted. make sure
the time/date is correct on the system.
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:53 PM, milosz <mew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> my autoattendants are suddenly all giving the message "sorry, our
> office is closed" no matter what autoattendant alias/extension you
> call (internally or externally).  i've actually never even heard this
> particular message before (sounds like a sipx default).  any ideas for
> what i should do here?  reboot is not helping.  everything (date &
> time, dial plans, services) looks fine & normal.  stumped (and
> panicking slightly).
>
> thanks
>
> milosz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net