Nathan,  I'm interested in the failures you are seeing on these.   I've
installed many without any failures yet.  Is it a particular component that
is failing on them?   Has Audiocodes engineering been brought into a
discussion on it?

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Hay, Nathan
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:42 AM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: [sipx-users] Alternatives to Audiocodes MP-124 analog gateway?

Our Audiocodes MP-124 analog gateways are only lasting 1-2 years (always
longer than the warranty) and then dying on us.  We've replaced 3 or 4 out
of the 6 we have.

I've heard that Patton 4300 series is a good alternative, but that it isn't
as easily configured as the Audiocodes.

Anyone have documentation on using the Patton with SipXecs?  Are they more
reliable than the Audiocodes?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Nathan

--

Nathan P. Hay
Network Engineer | Information Technology

Cedarville University | www.cedarville.edu <http://www.cedarville.edu/>

937-766-7905

twitter: @nathanphay