Sipx is VERY DNS dependent. I don't touch aastra stuff and always prefer
polycom.

Sipx generates the config files for both types. With poly com it uses the
sipdomain (not hostname) to subscribe.

If it were me, and its not, I'd wipe one phone and make it use the supx
server for DNS and get its config file from there to see of the problem
persists. Otherwise you might be chasing nothing.

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net