The backup was from 4.4.

I have the SNTP sever set to the default under System > Date and Time.

I just went to devices > phones  and clicked on the phone then went to the
"SNTP" Link.  The url was:

https://sipx.domain.net/sipxconfig/phone/EditPhone,$phone$PhoneNavigation.$setting$SettingsNavigation.settingsLink.sdirect?sp=1&sp=StcpIpApp.sntp&state:phone/EditPhone=BrO0ABXcnAAAAAQEADiRjb21tb24kQm9yZGVyABBpbml0aWFsU2Vzc2lvbklkdAANNXE2OXJyOWg4ZHZudg%3D%3D

I received an error "An internal error has occurred. Click here to
continue." All red text nothing else on the screen.

I will check the jira for a polycom issue.

-Bryan Anderson

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net