Hi george, I deleted everything in /var/sipxdata/tmp
Then the initialconfig is not run anymore, so that is not good.
Put everything back except tar.gz's, then it still does not work.
These were the tar's:
sipx-configuration.tar.gz
sipx-snapshot-gmsipx02.internal.epo.org.tar.gz
sipx-snapshot-gssipx02.internal.epo.org.tar.gz
sipx-snapshot-th.internal.epo.org.tar.gz

Paul

BTW: I have to go now because of my son (has to go to hospital).