I have a scenario that works with one ITSP, and not with another.

With Broadvox Fusion network, call comes into office, is answered by
receptionist and transferred successfully.   Call is picked up on transfer
and placed on hold, then picked up and transferred to another extension.
Extension received internal call, but calling party from outside office is
dropped.

Same scenario on a call from VOIP.ms  works without issue.

I've forwarded a trace to Broadvox, and they are responding that we don't
respond to their Okay with an Ack, so they send a Bye.

I do see that, but see some other things going on.  First, the bye seems to
come very fact, but I don't know what the timing requirements are for
sending the bye.

Additionally, right after they send the second bye, I see a 100 trying and
200 OK being sent to them.

Not sure what I am missing in this capture.

Site is running on 4.4 with updates, Polycom 550 phones.   I'm not
suspecting the phones since it works with VOIP.ms.

If anyone has ideas, I'd love to hear them.