> From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
> [mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of George Niculae
> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:53 PM
> To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
> Subject: Re: [sipx-users] 4.6 Projection error to Ciscoplus 7945G

> Hello,
> Thanks for reporting back.

You're welcome -- and thank you for the quick response!

> I suspect this happens when no sipx proxy  / registrar feature
> is enabled for the server, could you share the options
> that you enabled in servers > telephony tab?
> George

None of those features are enabled.  It's just a straight off-the-ISO
installation, as I was trying to follow the bouncing ball through the quick
start (http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Quick+Start) to set up two
extensions that could place calls to each other.  (I don't have any real
experience with IP telephony so I thought I should start very simple.)

Which options on the servers > telephony tab should I enable?

Thank you and best regards,

Bill Nickless

PS: You might ask--if you're starting simple, why the Cisco 7945G instruments?
Not my first choice, given their cost and complexity.  But external constraints
force the use of the Cisco 79xx family.  I have much more flexibility on the
back-end software selection than on the choice of instruments.