I haven't tried it. Their demo server looks nice but it requires me to hand
out my sip credentials to someone else's server. That ain't gonna happen.

If anyone wants to look at checking out their code to run your own, it
would be fun to know how it works. It's a lot to go through to test
something though. Once the dust settles on Mircosoft's push to proprietize
some of the webrtc stuff in order to "support it", it and other webrtc
sourced projects could actually gain traction. Until there is agreement
from MS on webrtc and an acceptance of standards, I'm not sure a lot of
folks will put much time and effort into it.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Ari Sonesh <ason...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could anybody get SIPML5 client http://sipml5.org/ working
> with SIPXecs?   What was your experience?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net