Also, 4.2.1 Is end of support. Please consider upgrading to 4.4.0 or later.

Grandstream phones are not generally used with sipXecs due to their SIP
stack deficiencies. Among the things that weren't working last time I
tested:

   - Phones would use a second line and put the first line on hold when
   REFER was issued from server, potentially causing the line hold to
   perpetuate with no active call until the phone was rebooted.
   - Phones lack full support for http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4235.
   Phones can send SUBSCRIBE but cannot receive SUBSCRIBE from the server.
   This causes BLF and directed call pickup not to work.
   - No Music on Hold support

As a result no one has wanted to maintain the Grandstream plugins. You are
more than welcome to maintain them.

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Marco Lorenzo Crociani <
mar...@prisma-eng.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> are there anyone using the Grandstream GXP1450 phones with sipx?
> The model is not present in the list of phones on sipx 4.2.1.
> If I try to configure it with one of the othersGrandstream models it
> doesn't work: it keeps rebooting after a certain period.
>
> Can you add support to the GXP1450? Or is it included in the latest
> version of sipx?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Marco Crociani

Josh Patten