Hello,

What must one do in 4.6 to allow a local user to forward a call to an
external number?

Here is what I have now:  User A can dial a 10-digit outside number and it
routes out the gateway correctly.  User A can include the outside number in
his call forwarding configuration, and if User B calls User A, the call
forward works correctly.  But if User A receives a call from the outside,
the outside caller hits User A's voicemail instead of forwarding to the
outside number.

All other inbound and outbound calling through the gateway seems to work
okay.

As far as I can tell all my permissions and dial-plans are configured and
enabled correctly.  sipXproxy.log isn't helping much.  What might I check
next?

- Jeff