Hello,

I am new to this environment and I've just recently created a new server
running CentOS 6.3. I've tried running the yum install according to the
site:

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Installing+on+Fedora+and+CentOS

However I keep receiving the same error

[root@localhost ~]# yum install sipxecs

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit,

security

Determining fastest mirrors

* base: mirror.flhsi.com

*

extras: centos.mirror.nac.net

* updates:

centos.mirror.lstn.net

base                                                  | 3.7 kB     00:00

base/primary_db                                          | 4.5 MB     00:00

extras                                                   | 3.0 kB     00:00

extras/primary_db                                        | 6.3 kB     00:00

http://download.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/4.4.0/CentOS_6/x86_64/repodata/re
pomd.xml: [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error:
404"

Trying other mirror.

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
sipXecs. Please verify its path and try again

I've verified the network connections and I'm not currently behind any proxy
or firewall. Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

James M. Jones

Project Manager