Ive done yum update, but atm i have a different problem. I've disabled sip
registrar, and that removed all the rules from firewall. The problem is
after i reenabled the registrar, the rules aren't getting added to iptables.
I tried restarting the servers, disabling and enabling the firewall, even
removing the second server from cluster. Nothing helps

[root@sipx1 ~]# iptables --list-rules
-P INPUT DROP
-P FORWARD DROP
-P OUTPUT ACCEPT
-N syn-flood
-A INPUT -s 192.168.0.46/32 -i eth0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 192.168.0.47/32 -i eth0 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 53 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 21 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 20 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 50000:50050 -m state --state
NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 69 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth0 -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT