I'll add one more thing that works...

On the Windows version of Bria 3.x (not the mac, linux, or any of the
tablet/iphone/android) there is the ability to setup RLS.  You can enter
your RLS subscription and allow other phones to monitor your softphone's
presence.  For a workgroup server enter:  sip:~~rl~C~XXXX@sipdomain where
XXXX is your extension and sipdomain is your sip domain.

And check the box (allow others to see your presence).

This also works with all versions of the Voice Operator Panel software.

Your XMPP users will also then be able to see your presence as RLS and XMPP
are synced by sipXecs/openUC.

Thanks,
  Mike

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Geoff Musgrave <
geoff.musgr...@cacionline.net> wrote:

> Thanks Tony. I got too hung up on it being a snom/softphone compatibility
> issue to step back and look and the rest of the situation.
>
> Thank you for the second set of eyes!

Michael Picher, Director of Technical Services
eZuce, Inc.

300 Brickstone Square****

Suite 201****

Andover, MA. 01810