On Monday, October 29, 2012, Aaron Pursell <aar...@esgw.org> wrote:
> Created a new thread so I don't upset people at Ezuce.....
>
> Anyway, I ran yum update on these boxes to check and see if there were
new packages and there were. Applied them.

> Ran sipxecs-setup --verbose --reset-all  on the secondary box. Attached
the terminal output and it still errors out.

> If anyone is looking for the back story, please check the thread I
hijacked and ruined.

That looks exactly like the issue I encountered with slave having different
time, can you check if master and slave times are in sync? Another thing to
check is the space on disk you need 30G on the machine

George