The line wrapping looks weird, like it was touched in a cli editor that was
set too narrow, the line wraps should not be there. I don't see the config
lines automatically inserted by sipx in there either. I think if you were
to open it in text editor that would show you wrapped lines and fix that,
while making sure the sipx generated lines were in there (they are not),
you would be able to fix it using the typical sendmail commands to rebuild
m4 and then restart the sendmail server.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Tommy Laino <tomla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tony I checked to see if postfix or someother MTA is running
> or installed and so far it appears that only sendmail is
> installed. It was installed out of the box when I installed
> 4.4 through ISO. I have made no changes to the config file
> for sendmail. Here it is
>
> dnl # The -t option will retry delivery if e.g. the user
> runs over his quota.
> dnl #
> FEATURE(local_procmail, `', `procmail -t -Y -a $h -d
> $u')dnl
> Fs is the sendmail macro config file for m4. If you make
> changes to
> dnl # /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, you will need to regenerate
> the
> dnl # /etc/mail/sendmail.cf file by confirming that the
> sendmail-cf package is
> dnl # installed and then performing a
> dnl #
> dnl #     make -C /etc/mail
> dnl #
> include(`/usr/share/sendmail-cf/m4/cf.m4')dnl
> VERSIONID(`setup for linux')dnl
> OSTYPE(`linux')dnl
> dnl #
> dnl # Do not advertize sendmail version.
> dnl #
> dnl define(`confSMTP_LOGIN_MSG', `$j Sendmail; $b')dnl
> dnl #
> dnl # default logging level is 9, you might want to set it
> higher to
> dnl # debug the configuration
> dnl #
> dnl define(`confLOG_LEVEL', `9')dnl
> dnl #
> dnl # Uncomment and edit the following line if your outgoing
> mail needs to
> dnl # be sent out through an external mail server:
> dnl #
> dnl define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp.your.provider')dnl
> dnl #
> define(`confDEF_USER_ID', ``8:12'')dnl
> dnl define(`confAUTO_REBUILD')dnl
> define(`confTRY_NULL_MX_LIST', `True')dnl
> define(`confDONT_PROBE_INTERFACES', `True')dnl
> define(`PROCMAIL_MAILER_PATH', `/usr/bin/procmail')dnl
> define(`ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/aliases')dnl
> define(`STATUS_FILE', `/var/log/mail/statistics')dnl
> define(`UUCP_MAILER_MAX', `2000000')dnl
> define(`confUSERDB_SPEC', `/etc/mail/userdb.db')dnl
> define(`confPRIVACY_FLAGS',
> `authwarnings,novrfy,noexpn,restrictqrun')dnl
> define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
> dnl #
> dnl # The following allows relaying if the user
> authenticates, and disallows
> dnl # plaintext authentication (PLAIN/LOGIN) on non-TLS
> links
> dnl #
> dnl define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A p')dnl
> dnl #
> EATURE(`access_db', `hash -T<TMPF> -o /
> FEATURE(`blacklist_recipients')dnl
> EXPOSED_USER(`root')dnl
> dnl #
> dnl # For using Cyrus-IMAPd as POP3/IMAP server through LMTP
> delivery uncomment
> dnl # the following 2 definitions and activate below in the
> [...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net