You can always create random generated passwords to fill in your spreadsheet
as well using a formula.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Brent Besse
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:10 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] csv import for users on 4.4

This is normal behaviour from what I have seen. As far as I have been able
to see the system does not generate the SIP password. If you read the
Documents it gives you the layout of the file.

I use a vb script to read a .csv file asks for the MAC of the phone then
populates every field as required.

I imort the file. setup the unified communications parametes to turn on VM,
send the profiles and plug in the phones and let programing happen. Works
great for me in our environment.

...Brent...

Brent Besse

Royal Rods University,