I'd be more than willing to work with someone who is interested in contributing an admin to Karoo Bridge. Starting version 1.6 Karoo Bridge will be fully open source with the exception of the media engine which OSS Software Solutions would license commercially to support the Karoo Bridge development. If anyone is interested, send me a private note.