Two things can cause this.

1.  You have a port scanner scanning your TCP ports.
2. You have a remote connection attempting to connect as using an unsupported version of SSL (TLSv1, SSLV2, SSLV3). I have checked sipXportLib ssl implementation and we are configured to support all three so this makes it unlikely.

For further reading: http://www.openssl.org/docs/ssl/SSL_CTX_new.html