Does nobody on the list know what SSH port forwarding is?  I am running the
first two commands from a remote machine (connecting to the sipxecs machine) in
separate terminals to forward my local 25 port to the sipxecs box, and the 25
port on the sipxecs box locally.  The third command is run locally on the
remote machine.  This exploit gives the remote machine access to port 25 on the
SipXecs box even if all other ports are blocked.  This could be used for any
port that is blocked by firewall, ids, etc, if the remote machine has ssh
access to the sipxecs box.

~Noah

On Nov 16, 2012, at 1:34 PM, Gerald Drouillard