From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:25 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Yealink SIP-T26P/T28P + EXP38

Shoot thyself in the foot. Snom or Yealink, both are problematic. Get thee to a
Polycom...
On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Geoff Musgrave
<geoff.musgr...@cacionline.net<mailto:geoff.musgr...@cacionline.net>> wrote:
Has anyone used the Yealink SIP-T26P or T28P with or without the EXP38 with
sipXecs  4.6? If so, I would like to hear your experience and/or opinion.

I'm considering placing 2 of these with the EXP38 at another office due to the
owners not wanting to spend Polycom prices. My other option is to go with snom
3xx with expansion modules again but I'm still having some transferring issues
with the current snom 370s at the office we did the initial deployment.

Thanks in advance.

--
Geoff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sip:
tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net<mailto:tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net>
Fax: 434.465.6833
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab 2013!
sender.]<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net<mailto:helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net