similarly you can use the valcom poe ip speakers. they are multicast so you
can dial from sipx like an extension and page MANY devices without any
network load OR you can use existing speaker (analog) and use a valcom sip
paging gateway to accomplish the same thing.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@frontier.com> wrote:

> You can also use a low cost ATA (Linksys, Grandstream, Audiocodes) that
> allows you to call an extension number, the ATA pots port connects to a
> valcom or bogen Page Adapter, and any number of standard speakers.   Old
> fashioned way of doing things, but it works very reliably.
>
> All three of those ATA/Gateways are managed by sipxecs, making
> configuration
> very simple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab
2013!
<http://sipxcolab2013.eventbrite.com/?discount=tony2013>

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net