On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Melcon Moraes <mel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, so it seems it is happening in other places of the system as well. I
> was experiencing configurations not being updated for OpenACD,
> Autoattendants in FS.

That seems like a different issue. I 2nd George's advice to send logs.

> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM, glomos-info <i...@glomos.com> wrote:
>> We are running sipx 4.6 in a test environment to evaluate for production
>> purposes.
>>
>> The systems works ok but we encounter a strange problem, that after a
>> server reboot the sipxbridge service does not allow external calls go out
>> over our siptrunk and incoming calls are bounced with an ‘internal server
>> error’.
>>
>> The sipxbridge log does not show strange entries and the sipxbridge
>> service seems to be running.

I wonder if it's the start sequence with the relay service.  Can you
check relay logs?

Also, maybe check scenario where you restart services in this order to
try to reproduce the error

 stop sipxbridge
 stop sipxproxy
 stop sipxrelay