From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Ali Ardestani
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Change MOH on Transfer from AA

If this is a passed passing through SIPX bridge you need to set the it on
the bridge config page.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Tommy Laino <tomla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there anyway to change the music that callers hear on
hold when they are transferred from the auto attendant? I
tried using user groups with personal MOH set for the group
but that did not work. This is SipXecs 4.4
--
Tommy Laino
Dome Technologies

Ali S Ardestani

Telephony Systems Engineer

Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)

6101 Condor Drive

Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office

(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office