Hi Christian:

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Christian Sánchez
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, it works fine installing opensc-devel and device-mapper-devel
> packages, I have now the rpms for ppc64.
> Thanks a lot!

Thanks for reporting your success.  I wonder if the opensc-devel and
device-mapper-devel requirements are specifically for ppc64 or they
are generic requirements for openSUSE?  Can anybody else confirm this?
 It would be good to have this added in our spec file to prevent
future issues.

Thanks,

Bernard