From: Matt Vermette <mverme...@nextdimensioninc.com>

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:26:57
To: br...@thefinleys.com<br...@thefinleys.com>
Subject: SystemImager

Hi Brian,

I manage a 28 node cluster of Debian boxes and we used the SystemImager
software to deploy the original install. Great software and I love it.

I am trying to do a new install, but the home-spun compilation is a trial at
best, asking for every package under the sun instead of looking for compatible
libraries on the system.

I notice that the website is down pretty much whenever I try to get to it, is
that a permanent state of affairs or is there a plan to bring it back live?

I ask because if the software is going out of support then I need to start
looking at an alternative.

Thanks,
Matt Vermette
Systems Engineer
Email: mverme...@ndinc.ca<mailto:mverme...@ndinc.ca>
Web: http://www.ndinc.ca<http://www.ndinc.ca/>
Next Dimension Inc. - CANADA
3290 Jefferson Blvd. Suite 103 | Windsor, Ontario | N8T 2W8
Tel: 519.945.2032 x205
Next Dimension Inc. - USA
26711 Northwestern Hwy. Suite 300 | Southfield, MI | 48034
Tel: 800.461.0585
[cid:image001.gif@01C9886E.EB26D2E0]

[cid:image002.jpg@01C9886E.EB26D2E0]

[cid:image003.gif@01C9886E.EB26D2E0]