From: Brian Elliott Finley <br...@thefinleys.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: SystemImager.org Server Dead
To: SISuite Users <sisuite-us...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: SISuite Devel <sisuite-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

All,

I'd like to say thanks to each of you who made an offer of replacement
hardware.  I have chosen to accept the offer from Jeff Johnson <
jeff.john...@aeoncomputing.com>.

Jeff says a new server will be on it's way to us as early as Friday.  Soon
as it's received, we'll prep it and get it installed in the Computation
Institute data center at The University of Chicago.  Thanks to Ti Leggett at
the Computation Institute for accommodating our server in the CI data
center.

And thanks again to Jeff and his company for the new server!

Cheers, -Brian

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Brian Elliott Finley

--
Brian Elliott Finley
Mobile:  630.631.6621

--