I've been digging around trying to solve this hotplug issue.  I've noticed
that systemimager uses its own hotplug scripts:
/usr/share/systemimager/boot/x86_64/standard/initrd_template/etc/hotplug/

I've also noticed that when using UYOK the initrd that gets created uses
these same hotplug scripts even though my own kernel and modules are part of
the ISO.

Should this be happening?  I would think that it would pull the hotplug
scripts from the golden client image and not from the template when
specifying UYOK.

Thoughts?