From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:17
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Sisuite-users] kernel config for kernel_e1000_bcm5700_sata

http://world.anarchy.com/~peter/.config
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bernard Li
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 7:09 PM
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi list:

Does anybody (Peter?) have the kernel config for the kernel here:

http://world.anarchy.com/~peter/kernel_e1000_bcm5700_sata

I am trying to rebuild the kernel + initrd.img, possibly using a newer version of parted, since it seems to be giving some people problems.

If possible, I want to re-build it using the SystemImager 3.4.1 source.

Thanks,

Bernard