From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Charles Galpin
Sent: Wed 04/01/2006 21:42
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Sisuite-users] Re: no devfs support when using 3.5.3

Hi Bernard

On Jan 5, 2006, at 12:32 AM, Bernard Li wrote:

> If you compile using the source from SVN (branches/3.6.x) and use
> si_prepareclient, it should generate a working set of binaries.  If
> you're on a Red Hat system, I got some RPMs you could use.

Sure, I'll take em :) Sounds like it's time to sign up for SVN access
though. 3.6 huh - i just upgraded to 3.5.3 today!

> In regards to rscync, John may be referring to the autoinstall master
> script.

Yeah, I tried that before the first chroot, but this seems to be needed
earlier.

> Cheers,
>
> Bernard

Thanks!

> P.S. What modules do you need?  Perhaps they are generic enough that
> we may consider adding in SystemImager proper?

Bleeding edge sata cards like a 3ware 9550SX, and areca PC-X sata
cards. The problem is I'll keep needing to support the latest ones, so
I need to be able to do this myself.