From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Chris Harris
Sent: Thu 05/01/2006 16:27
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Sisuite-users] Could not stat device /dev/hda

Client fails on image "push" with Error: Could not stat device /dev/hda - No Such file or directory

Before this Error when loading ide-disk the message:
Assuming ide-disk is compiled into the kernel, not needed, or already loaded.

Linux newbie.  Testing System Imager for making backup images of production Linux Red Hat Enterprise Servers

Test Image Server: compaq dc7100
Test client:       compaq nc6120 laptop (I hear the moans, could it be the laptop HDE - IDE driver?)
Both running fedora 4

Thanks,

Chris.