From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bernard Li
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:32 AM
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net; sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Sisuite-users] Error with si_prepareclient

Hi Bela:

This looks like the issue that Jeremy Enos was having...  is your /tmp directory full by any chance?

Anyways, I take it when you say you are running RHEL3.1 you mean RHEL3 Update 1.

I recommend you give the following unreleased 3.6.3 RPMs a shot:

I was testing RHEL3u5 and was able to image the node, but systemconfigurator failed to to create the ramdisk for the node sucessfully.  However, if I run systemconfigurator manually on the node again after it failed, it works fine...

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Bernard